1. Remove the current exhaust pressure line to the fuel cell.
2. Follow diagram below for proper installation of the HYPER-valve system.
3. An arrow is cut into the protective coating to indicate the direction of flow. (This must be installed in the proper direction or engine will not run properly)
* This system will boost and hold the fuel cell pressure at a higher than normal pressure.
* After the HYPER-Valve System is installed, the engine will require tuning to compensate for the increased fuel flow and pressure.